Enhanced version of GNU dd with features useful for forensics
install size: 70730
build date: 2017-11-09 20:34:05 +0000
package file: dcfldd-1.3.4.tgz
package size: 35762
dcfldd is an enhanced version of GNU dd with features useful for
forensics and security. Based on the dd program found in the GNU
Coreutils package, dcfldd has the following additional features:
* Hashing on-the-fly - dcfldd can hash the input data as it is being
transferred, helping to ensure data integrity.
* Status output - dcfldd can update the user of its progress in terms
of the amount of data transferred and how much longer operation will take.
* Flexible disk wipes - dcfldd can be used to wipe disks quickly and
with a known pattern if desired.
* Image/wipe Verify - dcfldd can verify that a target drive is a
bit-for-bit match of the specified input file or pattern.
* Multiple outputs - dcfldd can output to multiple files or disks at
the same time.
* Split output - dcfldd can split output to multiple files with more
configurability than the split command.
* Piped output and logs - dcfldd can send all its log data and output
to commands as well as files natively.
|bin/dcfldd||2017-11-09 13:34||64920 bytes|
|man/man1/dcfldd.1||2017-11-09 13:34||5810 bytes|